Friday, August 19, 2011

Camping with the Stroshines

Our friends the Stroshines invited us to go on a camping trip with them to the Grand Canyon. Jon and I have never been to the Grand Canyon... Camping together... or on a trip with married friends before, so it was quite an adventure! Oh and if you didn't know, Jon doesn't like camping. I've begged him since we got married to go with me but he always replies the same, "Why would I pretend to be homeless when I'm not".
But since he LOVES me soooo much, he decided to pretend to be homeless for me for just one night.
He actually even bought us a cute little tent!

Here is a math lesson for Ya'll!

4 people - wood + cold night = Giant log in the fire

 Giant log in the fire + Ant log house = Angry ants - log

Angry ants on the floor + 2 boys + 2 girls 
= 2 people doing the crazy ant dance 
(And I don't mean Tim and Haley! haha)

 Angry ants + fire + 2 boys  = Burning ants
Camera + The beautiful wild = a fun photoshoot
A camera + Boys not wanting to be cute = A creepy photo
Short drive + Short walk = Grand Canyon


 Crazy ant log + Photography + AMAZING FOOD (Thanks Stroshines feeding us so well!) + Grand Canyon + Good Company - A real bed - Flushing toilets + Sling shots + Giant Smores = A really good time!

Thanks Stroshines for a great time! And thank you Jonny Boy for taking me camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment